We just got through watching a documentary of the day and it was heart breaking.
This family will always remember. I just now got my satellite up Grace. Please forgive me for being so late but, I didn't have a signal due to bad weather on either satellite!!
Jackie: Please do not apologize - if you can stop by and visit, that's great. If you have a comment, I LOVE that too, get to see your pretty face. This is supposed to be a fun part of our day, not a job!.
I look forward to seeing your great pics every day, I drop by, I don't always comment.
4 comments:
Remembering...
We will never forget.
We just got through watching a documentary of the day and it was heart breaking.
This family will always remember. I just now got my satellite up Grace. Please forgive me for being so late but, I didn't have a signal due to bad weather on either satellite!!
God Bless to you and yours!!
Jackie: Please do not apologize - if you can stop by and visit, that's great. If you have a comment, I LOVE that too, get to see your pretty face. This is supposed to be a fun part of our day, not a job!.
I look forward to seeing your great pics every day, I drop by, I don't always comment.
Y'all have a great weekend.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.