vanilla: Oddly, it's not cold - which is why so far this has been a non-event but they promise overnight we'll get the brunt of it. Check with me on Friday!
Buggys: Sometimes I think that's exactly where I have been these 4 weeks - in a closet.
Sandee: Oh please, yes, Spring.
Lin: But don't you live just outside Chicago? And don't y'all get a lot of snow. I'm just too old and too gimpy to deal with this any more. I'm beginning to understand why old people move to Florida.
Sharla: So far I don't think that's gonna happen - but once you go off my block - ugly!
Well, that's probably a good idea! Saves on shoveling, slipping and sliding, stressing...probably adds a few years to your life! don't worry, Spring always comes....eventually!!
Oh good for you. Perfect idea. Rest, relax and read a good book if you aren't too cold. As one of the old people in Florida, all things being relative, I too am crabby because of constant cold weather.
11 comments:
Well, I don't blame you. It must be getting a tad old by now? Stay warm.
I might buy a sunlamp and stay in my closet with a good book!
Grace, I don't blame you one bit for being crabby about that. ugh. I think this snow thing is a tad overdone this year. Hang in there, pally.
Hope your street doesn't become snow clogged again! Stay warm.
vanilla: Oddly, it's not cold - which is why so far this has been a non-event but they promise overnight we'll get the brunt of it. Check with me on Friday!
Buggys: Sometimes I think that's exactly where I have been these 4 weeks - in a closet.
Sandee: Oh please, yes, Spring.
Lin: But don't you live just outside Chicago? And don't y'all get a lot of snow. I'm just too old and too gimpy to deal with this any more. I'm beginning to understand why old people move to Florida.
Sharla: So far I don't think that's gonna happen - but once you go off my block - ugly!
we are expecting the same here. I wish I could hibernate. All I have to do is get through work tomorrow and then I'm staying home ALL weekend
Hibernation sounds good right about now... don't blame you!
Well, that's probably a good idea! Saves on shoveling, slipping and sliding, stressing...probably adds a few years to your life! don't worry, Spring always comes....eventually!!
Ann: Good idea - stay safe!
Dawn: You probably get some wicked weather where you are...
Karen: Shoveling we leave to the nice young boys that come 'round. Slipping and sliding definitely stresses me - Yes to Spring!
Oh good for you. Perfect idea. Rest, relax and read a good book if you aren't too cold. As one of the old people in Florida, all things being relative, I too am crabby because of constant cold weather.
I always thought it'd be cool to hibernate :-)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.